It is the challenge between Milan Baseball and Parmaclima the cartel match of the second day of the 2021 Serie A baseball. A race with an ancient flavor, with Parma leaders of the scene at the Kennedy Center in via Olivieri, home of that Milan 1946 that had the hottest bat in the receiver Luca Fraschetti (6/7, 875). The ducals will rely on Aldegheri and Campos on the mountain; the Lombards in Pizzi and Carrillo. In the other challenge of the group space for the derby between Turin and Settimo Torinese.
Serie A baseball 2021, the second day
The second day of the 2021 Serie A baseball starts from “Gianni Falchi” from Bologna, with the televised advance between Moreno Trombini’s Longbridge and Godo, one of the nine undefeated teams after Opening Day. The Bolognese hosts, who should confirm the starters Bortolotti and Clemente, will face an opponent who wants to take advantage of their greater experience. Manager Stefano Naldoni hopes to recover Evangelista. Galeotti and, on Saturday, Josè Rodriguez will start on the hill.
Bologna and San Marino, distance race
Bologna, champion of Italy, goes to visit the Dragons on Sunday, while San Marino (who scored the clearest victory, 19-0 in seven rounds) is on stage on the field of Lastra a Signa to confirm its excellent condition. Among the seven seeded players who took the field last week, the only one who recorded a half misstep is the Senago, passed in the house by Brescia. On Sunday, on the friendly field but as a guest formation, the Lombards are expected to play a challenging match against Cagliari.
The program of the second day of the 2021 Serie A baseball
- Gir. A: Saturday Campidonico Grizzlies Torino-Settimo Torinese; Sunday Milan-Parmaclima. Standings: Parma 2 won-0 lost, Milan and Settimo 1-1, Turin 0-2.
- Gir. B: Sunday Cagliari-Senago. Riposa Brescia Standings: Senago and Brescia 1-1, Cagliari 0-0.
- Gir. C (4 ° rotation): Saturday Comcor Modena-Fontana Sala Baganza; Sunday Ciemme Oltretorrente-Farma Crocetta Parma. Riposa Collecchio Classification: Modena 3-1; Crocetta and Collecchio 4-2; Baganza Room 1-3, Oltretorrente 0-4.
- Gir. D: Saturday Bolzano-Tecnovap Verona; Sunday Castelfranco Veneto-UnipolSai Bologna. Standings: Bologna and Bolzano 2-0; Castelfranco and Verona 0-2.
- Gir. E: Saturday Hotsand Macerata-Rovigo; Sunday Athletics Bologna-Erba Vita Rimini. Standings: Macerata 2-0; Athletics and Rovigo 1-1; Rimini 0-2.
- Gir. F: Friday Longbridge Bologna-Godo, Saturday Longbridge-Godo (race 2), New Black Panthers Ronchi-Cervignano. Standings: Godo 2-0; Cervignano and Longbridge 1-1; Ronchi 0-2.
- Gir. G: Saturday Fiorentina-Ecopolis Bbc Grosseto, Lancers Lastra a Signa-T & A San Marino (race 1); Sunday Lancers-San Marino (race 2). Standings: Grosseto and San Marino 2-0; Fiorentina and Lancers 0-2.
- Gir. H: Sunday Wiplanet Montefiascone-Nettuno Bc, Nettuno Academy-Red Sox Paternò. Ranking: Paternò and Nettuno Bc 2-0; Nettuno Academy and Montefiascone 0-2.