Written by Wendy
It’s back in the hall!
Thanks to the falling incidence, we can finally offer fitness training in the hall again!
However, this sport offer can only be used by Vaccinated, recovered or Tested (confirmed negative rapid test) can be perceived!
Everyone else is cordially invited to take part in our outdoor lessons: O)
Therefore, please note our changed training offer for Tuesday and Thursday evenings:
Tuesday (from June 1st)
17:45 – 18:45 outdoor fitness (registration under 0162-2715008)
19:00 – 20:00 indoor fitness (only for Vaccinated, recovered or Tested, Registration under 0162-2715008)
This hour is also sent in parallel by Zoom broadcast (Meeting ID: 851 7623 5498).
Thursday (from June 10th)
17:30 – 18:30 indoor fitness (only for Vaccinated, recovered or Tested, Registration at 0173-6695125)
19:00 – 20:00 outdoor fitness (registration under 0162-7324001)
Only healthy participants are allowed to take part in sports! In the event of illness, please cancel and only come back when you are fit.
1) only enter and exit the hall with a face mask. A face mask does not have to be worn when exercising.
2) come to training in sports gear
3) pay attention to the distances
4) bring your own drinks
5) Bring your own large towel (e.g. sauna towel)
6) after entering the hall go directly to the marked place on the mat
7) Please leave the hall directly after training
8) Spectators are not allowed to stay in the hall / entrance area
9) Anyone who shows symptoms of illness may not enter the club’s premises
10) The Corona Protection Ordinance in the currently valid form must be observed
We look forward to doing sports with you!