36. With Bills’ 88-man roster and roster limit reduced to 80 for training camp, one cup prediction: Cornerback Ike Brown, guard Marquel Harrell, defensive player Jonathan Woodard, linebacker Del’Shawn Phillips, safety Josh Thomas, offensive tackle Victor Salako, tight end Nate Becker and wide receiver Nick Easley.
37. Pro Bowl Predictions (before injury replacements are named): Three – Stefon Diggs, Tremaine Edmunds, Tre’Davious White.
38. All-Pro Predictions: One – White. For the second year in a row, White takes a spot among the best in the NFL. Since 2006, he’s the only player to lead the NFL in interceptions without allowing a touchdown. He finished with six interceptions and added two forced fumbles and four tackles for loss last year.
39. Commercial Candidates: Robert Foster, Duke Williams, Isaiah McKenzie, Ike Boettger, Evan Boehm, Mike Love, Daryl Johnson Jr. To come up with this list, I looked at the positions with the deepest depth – wide catcher, line offense and defensive line – and determined who’s good enough to make an NFL roster, but could fall victim to a numbers game here.
40. Articles that list the “surprise cut” candidates and then include players that everyone agrees could be cut are one of my favorites. For example, if you read a list like this this year and it includes Murphy and / or Hauschka, it’s not much of a surprise. My vote for it earlier this offseason was cornerback Josh Norman.