Transfer Talk – Arsenal can use Matteo Guendouzi in the summer exchange agreement

| |

The coronavirus pandemic has made the summer transfer window uncertain, but here are rumors floating around the big leagues in Europe and beyond.

Will Arsenal include Guendouzi in the summer exchange?

Arsenal is said to have entertained the idea of ​​including the midfielder Matteo Guendouzi in an exchange deal during the summer transfer window.

Sources told ESPN last week that a meeting between Guendouzi and the Gunners’ boss Mikel Arteta has smoothed out all the differences the young international from France had with the club, but now the Mail says there may be a transfer to the cards.

– ESPN FC Daily streaming on ESPN + (USA only)
– What did you miss? The latest news from the best leagues in Europe

Arsenal officials reportedly started distributing sensations to clubs to see what kind of players they could get in exchange for the controversial young man. The Gunners have a limited transfer budget and, as such, are willing to explore all the possibilities in the name of strengthening their team.

Guendouzi has lost the last two games of Arsenal after a lack of discipline against Brighton, with the club hoping that there is still substantial interest in the 21-year-old across Europe.

Tottenham confident about the Hojbjerg affair

Tottenham Hotspur is becoming increasingly confident that he can sign the Southampton midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg this summer, reports the Telegraph.

The 24-year-old has been at the center of growing speculation over the past few months, with North London being listed as his final destination during the upcoming transfer window. If they want to conclude a deal, however, Spurs may have to go the swap route.

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho will have to raise funds for the move by selling members of his team, with one possibility being the sale of Kyle Walker-Peters which is currently on loan with the South Coast club.

Juve to beat Man Utd to Torres?

Ferran Torres in recent months he has been linked with moves to Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund, but the Italian giants of Juventus now seem to be in pole position to sign the Valencia star.

The Mail, citing reports in Spain, says that the talks between Torres and Maurizio Sarri are “entering a really intense phase”.

At the moment languishing in eighth place in the La Liga, Albert Celades became the sixth Valencia coach shot on Monday in six years, with sporting director Cesar Sanchez following the manager out the door.

Now, it seems that even their most prized young star Torres may soon be heading for the exit, which would take away a rather tough season for Which.

Tap-in

– Australia Daniel Arzani is traveling to the Eredivisie, according to SBS. On books in Manchester City, the 21-year-old has spent the past two seasons at Celtic – mostly on the couch after breaking a knee ligament. Now, the young Socceroo is trying to get back in shape with a “nameless” Dutch club in the middle of the table.

– Razon reports that Arsenal is approaching the signature of the Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey along with three other La Liga players this summer. Arteta appears to be planning a Spanish top flight raid that will include a £ 47m move for Partey in addition to potential offers for Espanyol Marc Roca, From Valencia Carlos Soler and Levante Enis Bardhi.

– AC Milan and Napoli may both be interested in making a move for the Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic, Reports Le10 Sport. The viola he hopes to make the 22-year-old the main defender of next season and would require a commission of at least 30 million euros to agree to sell him. Apparently, AC Milan may be looking to make it one of their priority purchases, while Napoli sees it as a possible substitute Kalidou Koulibaly.

– Tuttosport reports that Lazio would have requested a huge commission of around € 100 million to agree on the sale of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic this summer. Paris Saint-Germain had previously submitted an offer of € 60 million, and while Lazio president Claudio Lotito initially wanted at least € 85 million, this figure has reportedly risen to nine digits.

.

Previous

The app that tracks you at the restaurant, StarzPlay-UPC and MELANI becomes NCSC

Phillip Lindsay sends another bold message to Broncos with fiery Instagram post

Next

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.