There is a ridiculous amount of money rushing into football and this has been the case for many years.
The best players in the world receive absolute luck – it won’t be long before a player earns £ 1 million a week – while the best football teams are worth billions of pounds.
TV money for football teams in the top tiers of Europe’s biggest leagues is higher than ever before, and bigger teams, rightly or wrongly, will continue to get richer.
But football isn’t the only sport with teams worth billions.
Having said that, three soccer teams have reached the top 10 this year.
Let’s take a look at the entire Forbes list …
= 49. Buccaneers of Tampa Bay (NFL) | Value: $ 2.2 billion
= 49. St Louis Cardinals (MLB) | Value: $ 2.2 billion
48. Arizona Cardinals (NFL) | Value: $ 2.25 billion
47. Arsenal (Football) | Value: $ 2.27 billion
Arsenal is the first of seven football clubs to be present.
The North London outfit, purchased in 2011 at a cost of $ 1.1 billion, is owned by the American businessman Stan Kroenke.
46. New Orleans Saints (NFL) | Value: $ 2.28 billion
45. Kansas City Chiefs (NFL) | Value: $ 2.3 billion
44. Jacksonville Jaguars (NFL) | Value: $ 2.33 billion
= 41. New York Mets (MLB) | Value: $ 2.4 billion
= 41. Dallas Mavericks (NBA) | Value: $ 2.4 billion
= 41. Carolina Panthers (NFL) | Value: $ 2.4 billion
40. Houston Rockets (NBA) | Value: $ 2.48 billion
= 38. Los Angeles Battery Charger (NFL) | Value: $ 2.5 billion
= 38. Brooklyn Nets (NBA) | Value: $ 2.5 billion
37. Chelsea (Football) | Value: $ 2.58 billion
Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea in 2003 for $ 233 million.
The Blues, who have raised a lot of silverware since the Russian billionaire took command of Stamford Bridge, are now worth more than 10 times that amount.
36. Los Angeles Clippers (NBA) | Value: $ 2.6 billion
35. Indianapolis Colts (NFL) | Value: $ 2.65 billion
34. Manchester City (Football) | Value: $ 2.69 billion
Manchester City has enjoyed the vast majority of their success since Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan completed its acquisition in 2008.
Forbes claims that the city cost $ 385 million at the time, but they are now worth the staggering $ 2.69 billion 12 years later.
33. Minnesota Vikings (NFL) | Value: $ 2.7 billion
32. Baltimore Ravens (NFL) | Value: $ 2.75 billion
31. Atlanta Falcons (NFL) | Value: $ 2.775 billion
30. Miami Dolphins (NFL) | Value: $ 2.76 billion
29. Seattle Seahawks (NFL) | Value: $ 2.78 billion
28. Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL) | Value: $ 2.8 billion
27. Green Bay Packers (NFL) | Value: $ 2.85 billion
26. Oakland Raiders (NFL) | Value: $ 2.9 billion
25. Denver Broncos (NFL) | Value: $ 3 billion
24. Bayern Munich (Football) | Value: $ 3.02 billion
The only German club on the Forbes list, the hugely successful Bundesliga giants are owned by the club members.
23. Philadelphia Eagles (NFL) | Value: $ 3.05 billion
= 20. San Francisco Giants (MLB) | Value: $ 3.1 billion
= 20. Houston Texans (NFL) | Value: $ 3.1 billion
= 20. Boston Celtics (NBA) | Value: $ 3.1 billion
= 17. New York Jets (NFL) | Value: $ 3.2 billion
= 17. Chicago Cubs (MLB) | Value: $ 3.2 billion
= 17. Chicago Bulls (NBA) | Value: $ 3.2 billion
16. Boston Red Sox (MLB) | Value: $ 3.3 billion
= 14. Los Angeles Dodgers (MLB) | Value: $ 3.4 billion
13. Chicago Bears (NFL) | Value: $ 3.45 billion
12. San Francisco 49ers (NFL) | Value: $ 3.5 billion
11. Los Angeles Rams (NFL) | Value: $ 3.8 billion
10. Manchester United (Football) | Value: $ 3.81 billion
Manchester United They are the most valuable football team in England right now, according to the latest Forbes research.
The Glazer family completed a very unpopular acquisition of the club in 2005 – a deal worth $ 1.4 billion. Despite their difficult relationship with the club’s fans, they remain in charge of Old Trafford 15 years later.
9. New York Giants (NFL) | Value: $ 3.9 billion
8. Barcelona (football) | Value: $ 4.02 billion
The second most valuable football team in 2020, Lionel Messi is certainly at least partially responsible for the fact that Barcelona are so high on the list.
The best footballer in the world has inspired the Catalan giants to numerous trophies in the last ten and a half years and football fans come to Camp Nou from all over the world to watch the Argentine in flesh and blood.
7. New England Patriots (NFL) | Value: $ 4.1 billion
6. Value of Real Madrid (football): $ 4.24 billion
But it won’t be a shock to hear it real Madrid they are the most valuable football team in the world.
The Spanish giants, who have won the European Cup more times than any other team, are now worth an incredible $ 4.24 billion.
And now for the top five ….
5. Golden State Warriors (NBA) | Value: $ 4.3 billion
4. Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) | Value: $ 4.4 billion
3. New York Knicks (NBA) | Value: $ 4.6 billion
2. New York Yankees (MLB) | Value: $ 5 billion
1. Dallas Cowboys (NFL) | Value: $ 5.5 billion
LA Lakers, New York Knicks, New York Yankees … it’s no surprise to see these famous American sports institutions in the top five.
But Dallas Cowboys at the top of the list, which is worth half a billion dollars more than any other team in the world, is quite surprising.
News Now – Sports News