1. Citizens are encouraged to reduce contact with other people outside of their own household to an absolutely necessary minimum.
2. Wherever possible, a minimum distance of at least 1.5 m must be kept in public from people other than those mentioned under I.
3. Spending time in public space is only permitted on your own, with another person who is not living in the household, or with members of your own household.
4. The way to work, emergency care, shopping, visits to the doctor, participation in meetings, necessary appointments and exams, help for other or individual sports and exercise in the fresh air and other necessary activities are of course still possible.
5. Groups of people celebrating in public places, in apartments and private institutions are unacceptable given the serious situation in our country. Violations of the contact restrictions should be monitored by the regulatory authorities and the police and sanctioned in the event of violations.
6. Restaurants are closed. This does not apply to the delivery and collection of take-away meals for consumption at home.
7. Services companies in the field of personal care such as hairdressers, cosmetic studios, massage practices, tattoo studios and similar companies are closed because physical proximity is essential in this area. Medically necessary treatments remain possible.
8. In all companies and especially those with public traffic, it is important to comply with the hygiene regulations and to implement effective protective measures for employees and visitors.
9. These measures should be valid for at least two weeks.
The federal and state governments will work closely together to implement these restrictions and assess their effectiveness. Further regulations based on regional peculiarities or epidemiological situations in the countries or counties remain possible. (dpa)