Victoria over the Norwegians, the Russian national team won the second in a row large
winning the world hockey championships held in slovak bratislava and
This time, the national team of Austria was defeated. The final score is 5: 0.
scored – Dadonov – 2 (in the account of the forward of "Florida" in total already
four goals in the tournament), Kucherov, Telegin and Kovalchuk.
the results of the two meetings played, the Russian squad is in the table of the group "B»Third place, second only
the difference between the washers of Switzerland and the Czech Republic.
during the match, as well as after its completion, English-speaking hockey fans shared
your opinions about him on the forum thread "HF Boards":
– Darn! How bad is this Russian team.
Perhaps there are too many stars and inflated pride. But perhaps by
in the course of the tournament she will progress.
– And what's so bad about her? She dominates.
– The Russians hand out the chances to the Austrians right and left.
They should thank their goalkeeper.
– Malkin gives the puck almost every opponent
time when she meets with her.
– The defense line of the Russian national team always looked weak
in protective terms.
– I must say, Ovechkin still looks at it
the tournament is pretty weak.
– The Russian national team is never too good at
group stage. This is a known fact. Then her game changes for the better.
– On the problems of the Russian national team players with regard to
business can already make legends.
– It is obvious that the Russians cherish power. They don't risk
but still dominate.
– Gusev and Kuch work well together. Barabanov plays
great However, too many of the other players are invisible. Russians
still sometimes allow flaws in the programs and decisions. In Soviet
an era they would not forgive.
– A decent result, but they have a lot to work on.
than. I think if they play like that tomorrow, the Czech Republic will win.
– It's great that the dry match was recorded by Georgiev.
– I hope that they will eventually win on this
the tournament. I have a bet on them.
– If the game had a great value, they would have won 7: 0.
Author: Andrey Lozovsky