Chelsea prevented three people from entering the Europa League quarter finals stadium by Slavia Prague after showing them a video singing an insulting song about Liverpool ahead of Mohamed Salah.
The group seems to be singing "Salah is a bomber again and again".
Liverpool said that the video showed a "discriminatory cantty of home" and that it was "dangerous and disruptive".
Three of the six people were identified and banned in the video.
Chelsea is working to identify the other three who have not gone up to the game.
Municipal Policing said that he would try to apply for civil football prohibition orders for anyone identified as being a victim of racist speech.
Salah is a practicing African from Egypt, who made 13 appearances for Chelsea before leaving for Roma in 2016, and has previously abused her religion.
The Stamford Bridge club, working with police and Liverpool, said the people involved were “embarrassed”.
Individuals from the club shall be prohibited if they are found to be holders of a season or members' ticket.
The video was distributed on social media on Thursday, before Chelsea's match at Sinobo Stadium in Prague. The Blues won the first 1-0 leg thanks to a late header with Marcos Alonso.
"This behavior must be called out from what is there – an uncontrolled niche," said a statement from Liverpool, which Chelsea hosts in the Sunday Premier League. "There is no place for this behavior in football; there is no place for society.
"There are more victims of this type of crime than any individual to whom it is directed and, therefore, a collective and decisive action is needed to address it."
Chelsea issued a statement during her game, saying that the club gets "all kinds of terrible discriminatory behavior".
"Where there is clear evidence that Chelsea season ticket holders or members involved in such transport will take the strongest possible action against them," he said.
"Most of the Chelsea supporters are embarrassed that they don't accept in their club."
Anti-discrimination organization Kick It Out said: "It's not on the platforms, but it's a shame. We don't like fans so near our game."
There have been a number of high profile incidents of discriminatory abuse in football in recent months.
- Some England players were racially motivated during Euro 2020 qualifying in Montenegro. The European football control body will deal with the disciplinary case on 16 May.
- Racist abuse in the Saturday Championship was directed at Derby winner Duane Holmes and Wigan defender Nathan Byrne.
- Watford captain Troy Deeney and defenders Adrian Mariappa and Christian Kabasele received alleged racist abuse on social media this week.
- 19-year-old Moise Kean, from Juventus, left racist abuse from the stands during a game at Cagliari on 2 April – with Leonardo Bonucci's suggestion that Kean was mostly called & # 39; laughable & # 39; England's continued Raheem Sterling.
- It is alleged that Sterling Manchester City was abused at Chelsea in December, and Uefa is investigating a case of alleged racial abuse towards another English player, Callum Hudson-Odoi, during a victory at the Cheaea League at Dynamo. Kiev on 14 March.